Thursday, July 23, 2009

Welcome to Peggy Fedderhopp's Blog

As the acting mayor of the glorious town of d'Oasis, it is my duty to keep its inhabitants aware of the goings on around Fedderhopp Mountain.  Fedderhopp Mountain, you know overlooks our sweet, sleepy village.  Well, people have decided that we are a sweet, sleepy village but I, Peggy Fedderhopp, can tell you that that is often farrrrr from the truth (be it good or bad things).

For the first entry on Peggy's blog, I must give a shout out (that's what they say...right?) to my friends Meemaw Doolittle, Teensy Wiggins and Effie Dixon.  Yes, I will even send a hello to the wrong side of the tracks.

Soon, I will give introduction to my charismatic sisters, Shaquanda Braid Jackson (she's the eldest...shhh) and Caliope Rose Butterworth.

Until next time when I will let you on to the whereabouts and happenings around d'Oasis.

Don't be tacky.... Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment